Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Going to try this again

My first attempt at blogging didn't seem to go so well so I'm back and ready to try again. My Mother has inspired me, she has made a beautiful blog that I'm so proud of and I thought maybe I would dive back into the blogging world.

An update.. My daughter is now 18 months old and has become quite the chatterbox. She has grown so much I'm really starting to miss the baby stages. It seemed as tho as soon as her feet hit the ground and took those first few steps its been all a blur.

Attachment parenting is my parenting style. I never planned on it but it happened naturally and I never fought it. I could never get my daughter to sleep in a crib, so we have been co sleeping since the beginning. Which I was so shocked on how many people had a opinion on this, and negative at that. I can remember in the beginning when she was only a few months old, so many people kept telling me what a mistake I was making letting her sleep with me. I personally think its the best choice I could have made. I was always afraid to talk about are sleeping arrangements cause I knew what people were going to say. Which is terrible now that I look back on it. I just didn't believe in letting her cry it out in her crib, she would cry till she threw up and I just did not see the benefits of this. I'm not bashing parents who choose this method but its not for me.

After months went by I had decided to embrace attachment parenting and was proud of my choices. I did research on the computer ( what would we do with out google) and was so overwhelmed with joy to see there were so many positive benefits from co sleeping. I found so many other parents with blogs who were doing the same thing and I felt so much more empowered! I am now diving into more natural parenting ideas, no processed foods, natural products and I really love it. I would love to meet other Moms out there doing the same thing.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful my love, I love this,,,,a great idea to journal your voyage through mommy world,,

    ReplyDelete