Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Time..


Gracie and I went shopping today. I think Easter shoppers are just as crazy as Christmas shoppers. The stores were so full of people trying to find the best Easter candies and toys. There is so much more variety of candy then when I was little. I love making Easter baskets, its so much fun filling them. I have always made one for my nephew and now I have my own little one I cant wait till she gets a little bigger and is excited about the Easter bunny and Santa all of the fun holidays.

I found this really neat Easter craft online, using old silk ties to dye your eggs. Here's the link to the site its a great site..
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2NLkko/mommyknows.com/silk-tie-dye-easter-eggs-tutorial

A really neat way of decorating your eggs and less mess then using the regular egg dye kits. The eggs turn out so pretty, and all different.

4 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Welcome to blogging. You meet on my blog starting on Monday, sometimes I start the party later on Sunday. You link your blog post to my blog and then say in your post that you are joining Debbiedoos newbie party, or add my button. If you do not know how to do that stuff, go under my header and you will see blog tutorials, it explains all of it. Thanks and see you then. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :)Im going to have to go on your blog and figure out how to do that lol Hope you have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your blog Lyndsy. Please continue to add to it as often as you can. You make me laugh. Love, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the back of her head,, sweet little bunny,,

    ReplyDelete